What You Need
For the Prawns:
200g Raw, Shelled Tiger/King Prawns
1 1/2 tsp Sweet Paprika
1 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
1 tbsp Honey
For the Dry Mix:
1tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Paprika
For the Sauce:
10g Butter Melted
1 1/2 tsp Chili Sauce/Sriracha
1. Add all the ingredients for the prawns together in a bowl and mix well, making sure all the prawns are equally coated
2. Add the ingredients for the dry mix to a flat plate
3. Add the prawns to the dry mix, and ensure they are coated on both sides
4. Add a large glug of sunflower oil to a pan and heat on high
5. Add the prawns to the pan and cook through, flipping half way until fully cooked. This should be 3-4 minutes
6. Add ingredients for the sauce to a large bowl, and add the cooked prawns. Mix together so they are all coated
The dish works best with big prawns, it might be easier to get them frozen and defrost before cooking.
We added them to a wrap, along with some cream cheese, jalapeños, lettuce and coriander but they work great with rice and salad.
You can also eat them alone and add a dip, we recommend blue cheese or ranch.