What You Need
- Add the Nutella to a small bowl and microwave for 1.30 minutes
- Add the icing sugar, cream cheese and melted Nutella to a bowl and whisk until smooth
- Grate the orange peels into the bowl – we used one and a half
- Add the biscuits to a processor and blitz until it produces fine crumbs
- Add the biscuit crumbs to a bowl and mix in the melted butter, it should have a wet sand consistency
- Get a cake tin with a removable bottom. Grease the sides with a small amount of butter
- Add the biscuits to the base and pat down until compressed and evenly coated
- Add the cheesecake filing and smooth out until even
- Add to the fridge for 3hrs or overnight
If you like chocolate orange this is one for you. The orange zest shines through and compliments the creaminess of the nutella perfectly.
This recipe is super easy to make, it’s a no-bake recipe and you will want to make it part of your weekly rotation.
We used Island Bakery’s Cranberry and Orange Cookies, the chewiness of the cranberries adds a whole new dimension to the dish.