What You Need
3 Chicken Breasts
170g Gluten Free Breadcrumbs
20g Finely Grated Parmasan
Salt and pepper
1/2 Tsp Cayenne pepper
1/2 Tsp Paprika
5 large eggs
1. Preheat the oven to 180c.
2. Add the breadcrumbs, parmesan, cayenne pepper, paprika and salt and pepper to a bowl. Mix together.
3. Cut up the chorizo into small pieces and fry on a medium heat until the oil is released and they start to brown
4. Add the chorizo to a blender, saving the oil in the pan. Blitz until you have fine crumbs and then add to the breadcrumbs
5. Add the eggs to a bowl and pour in the chorizo oil, mix together
6. Place the chicken on a cutting board, cover with cling film or parchment paper and hit with a tenderiser/rolling pin, until flat and then cut the into strips
7. Get a large baking tray and cover with parchment paper
8. Add each chicken strip to the egg mixture, then the breadcrumbs. Repeat this process twice with each strip placing them on the baking tray as you go
8. Cook for 22 minutes
We are proud of ourselves for this one. The chorizo powers through and creates a full flavoured blast with every mouthful. The spices added to the breadcrumbs give them an extra kick, depending on how spicy you like your food adjust accordingly.
We used Asda’s gluten free breadcrumbs.
Our dip was made using mayo, chipotle paste and lemon juice.
It is important to tenderise the chicken first, or it becomes dry during cooking.