What You Need
150g Gluten Free Cookies
180g Light Cream Cheese
150g Milk Chocolate Chips
10g White Chocolate Chips
Tsp Coconut Oil
1. Line a baking tray with parchment paper
2. Put the cookies in a processor and blitz until you have fine crumbs
3. Add the cream cheese, cookie crumbs and salt into a bowl and mix
4. Create 10-12 small balls using your hands and place them on the baking tray
5. Place into the freezer for 30 minutes
6. Meanwhile, put the milk chocolate into a saucepan and melt on a low heat
7. In a separate saucepan, do the same for the white chocolate and mix in the coconut oil
8. Remove the baking tray from the freezer and dip the balls into the melted milk chocolate, placing back on the baking tray as you go
9. Dip a fork into the white chocolate and drizzle over the balls
10. Return to the freezer for another 15 minutes
They are incredible bite size balls of chocolate goodness.
This is a brilliant dish for people that haven’t got an knack for baking. An impressive, aesthetically pleasing dish without the fuss of measurements and oven time.
If you don’t have freezer space, no need to worry. We recommend 1hr for the cream cheese and 30minutes for the chocolate to set, in the fridge.
The coconut oil is optional, we find it helps with the consistency of the white chocolate.