What You Need
- Add the rice cakes to a bowl and crush into small pieces with your hands
- Add the agave syrup and peanut butter
- Mix together with your hands until it is evenly coated
- Get a square baking tin and line with some parchment paper
- Add in the mixture into the tin and press down, so it is even
- Add the chocolate buttons to a pan and put on a very low heat
- Once melted pour over the rice cracker mix
- Add the baking tin to the fridge for 3 hrs or overnight
Unfortunately Rice Krispies are not gluten free, but no worries we have got a solution. These rice cracker crispies couldn’t be easier to make, and they are high protein.
They can easily be made vegan by switching the chocolate buttons to diary free chocolate.