What You Need
10 Chicken Thighs
250g Rice Noodles
1 Bunch Spring Onions
1 Knorr Chicken Stock Pot
1tin Reduce Fat Coconut Milk
1/2 Jar Thai Green Curry Paste (we used Barts)
1 Stick of Lemongrass Chopped Finely
20g Chopped Ginger
1. Add the coriander, stock pot, zest and juice of one lime, coconut milk, curry paste, ginger and lemongrass to a large jug
2. Add some oil to a large pan and put on low-medium heat. Chop up the spring onions and add to the pan
3. Chop up the chicken into bite size pieces and add to the pan, cook for 1 minute
4. Add the contents from the jug. Add 150ml boiling water to the jug and add to the pan – make sure all the contents are added
5. Bring to the boil and then reduce the heat to low-medium. Simmer for 10 minutes
6. Add the noodles straight into pan, uncooked. Add more boiling water if necessary
7. Simmer on a low heat for 30 mins
This has become one of our staples throughout the years. An incredible take on a traditional Thai Green Curry. Low calorie, and bursting with flavour.
As a side we recommend pak choi or grilled courgettes.
This dish can easily be made pescatarian, by swapping the chicken for prawns or vegan by using tofu. The chicken stock pot can be swapped to a vegetable one.
Top with peanuts for an added crunch.