What You Need
1. Put the cookies in a processor and blitz until you have fine crumbs, mix in the melted butter and 2 Tbsp of caster sugar. Press into a loose bottomed 22-23cm round tin and chill
2. Separate the white chocolate from the mixed chocolate and melt the white chocolate
3. Melt the dark and milk chocolate together, leaving a few buttons for decoration
4. Put the two tubs of cream cheese into two separate bowls. Add 1 1/2 Tbsp caster sugar and 150ml of double cream to each bowl
5. Add the melted white chocolate into one bowl, and the milk chocolate to the other bowl
6. Use an electric whisk until they both become smooth
7. Add the milk and dark chocolate mix to the chilled cookie base, smooth out
8. Repeat with the white chocolate mix
9. Decorate the top with the saved buttons and put in the fridge for 5hrs, or overnight
The combination of the three different chocolates compliment the triple choc cookies, to create a chocoholics dream.
No-bake so no fuss, this is a crowd pleaser and that tastes as good as it looks.
Tips to make the best cheesecake:
– Put the electric whisk on a low setting
– Use room temperature cream cheese
– Warm your knife before slicing, to get a clean cut